For the breaker box of today! HomeWizard made the world’s first MID-approved Wi-Fi kWh meter in collaboration with Eastron. Give yourself insight into your solar panels, heat pump, electric car and more.
Several use cases.
- Solar panels: See exactly how much power your solar panels are producing.
- Home: Measure how much energy is being drawn from the grid, and your feed-in by placing the kWh meter on your mains connection.
- Electric car: Keep an eye on the costs for charging your electric car. Do you have a lease contract? The kWh meter can be used to invoice. (MID certified)
- Heat pump: Measure the energy used for heating up your home.
- For the installer: Remote insight into the operation and performance of your installations.
Flexible installation with Wi-Fi.
The kWh meter has built-in Wi-Fi and can be installed directly next to your group in the breaker box. No space? It can also simply be placed next to your converter in the attic, in your charging station, or in your own junction box.
In the box.
- kWh meter 3-phase MID
- Quickstart guide