HomeWizard base station compatibility
Built-in Switch ACM-2300-HC
Wirelessly control any light/device up to 2300 Watt
With this ACM-2300-HC built-in switch, you can wirelessly switch your lights and other devices. Install it in a standard ceiling box and it allows you to wirelessly switch connected lights or other devices up to 2300 Watt. Use your existing wall switch and/or combine this switch with one of the Trust Smart Home transmitters for easy control.
The existing wall switches remain operational: these can be connected to this switch. Thanks to its compact design, it can easily be installed in a ceiling or junction box. You can even connect up to two existing wall switches, for example at the top and bottom of the stairs.
This built-in switch now also has the option of automatically switching off lights or devices thanks to the automatic timer function. For example, you can automatically switch off a fan after 1 or 10 minutes or after 1 or 4 hours. Ideal for a carefree and energy efficient operation of your home!
You can control this built-in switch with any Trust Smart Home transmitter with the automatic code system, such as the AYCT-102 remote control. You can now experience the comfort of wireless switching throughout your home! Or even want to go further? Connect the built-in switch to your free Trust Smart Home app with the help of the ICS-2000 control station and you can control your lights wherever you are.
- Wirelessly control any light/device up to 2300 Watt
- Compact design: can be easily installed in a ceiling or junction box
- Works with Trust Smart Home Start Line remote controls, wall switches, sensors or ICS-2000 (App)
- Saves energy: lights/devices are switched off automatically after 1m, 10m, 1h, 4h
- Connect up to 2 existing wall switches, for example at the top and bottom of a stairwell
- Existing wall switches remain operational